Ever wondered how to Find Your Google Keyword Ranking? I have recently started a project creating a niche website which I will use as a SEO learning experience and perhaps generate some passive income while I’m at it.
I wanted a way to find my Keyword Ranking see if any of my SEO techniques were paying off.
I did some research and found a great program called Market Samurai which features a nice Keyword Rank Tracker.
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links which will earn me a commission should you purchase a product through my link. I only post affiliate links for products that I personally use and recommend.
Market Samurai Rank Tracker
You will need to Download Market Samurai (Trial Version) to use the Rank Tracker Tool. I purchased Market Samurai after trying out their Free Trial Version as I was very impressed with the software and found their Rank Tracker tool very useful.
1. Start by creating a new project in Market Samurai.
2. Select the “Rank Checker” option from the navigation menu.
3. Click “Add Domain” and enter your website address.
4. I only ran the tool with Google but you can also select Yahoo and Bing.
5. Select “Add Keywords” in the bottom right hand corner and add the keywords you wish to check your ranking for.
6. Select “Update Rank Data” and Market Samurai will run your query and give you the results!
As you can see I am ranking #1 for “Web Dev Diary” (I don’t think that would get searched much) and #12 for “Folded Text Effect” (That term generates some traffic but not much).
I am looking forward to tracking my Keyword Ranking with Market Samurai and hopefully I can improve my results. There are a lot more features of Market Samurai I haven’t discussed and I will post some more tutorials soon. Let me know what you found out at your Keyword Ranking in the comments!